This is a short overview (goals, exercises) about combining the topic of Energy Conversion with the practice of cycling.
- Students describe energy conversions at the example of a bicycle (OR)
- Students explain the efficiency of a bike compared to running by using momentum
- Rolling down from a slope/hill from different heights
- Stopping movement while on a bike vs. while walking (with a mattress)
- Describing what happens in different top/valley configurations
Link to image: Cycling-Energy-Conversion-Overview
Link to other lesson sketches: Cycling Topic Collection